The Collins Gem SAS Survival Guide is the pocket companion for adventurers everywhere. From making camp and finding food in the wild to security and self-defence in the streets, be prepared on land or sea. SAS legend John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman’s unrivalled guide will teach you:
- Preparation Understanding and assembling latest, most resilient, kit
- Navigation Skills, technologies and techniques to get you through unfamiliar terrain
- Food and Health Finding resources in your environment, feeding yourself, healing yourself and avoiding disease
- Safety and Security Recognising dangerous situations, defending yourself and saving others
- Disaster Survival Dealing with unstable environmental conditions: what to do in the face of flash flooding or fast-spreading fire.