A traditional chestnut pan made from spun iron in the UK. Ideal for cooking chestnuts on an open fire, BBQ or firepit. It has a long handle to keep the user at a safe distance from the heat.
- Dimensions: Diameter 26cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Made to withstand hot coals
- Extra long handle for safety
- Traditional design which is hard to come by
- The hand spun pan is made from durable 99.1% pure iron with a sturdy riveted handle
- It has a hand made British oak handle that is easily detachable by removing two brass wing nuts.
(no tools required)
- Suitable for high temperature frying
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish, PTFE and chemical free
- May be used on open fires and flames, range stoves, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs (heat up slowly to keep flat).
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time
- Iron pans are tough and can be used at very high temperatures
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable