One of the safest ways to remove ticks without leaving the mouth parts of the tick implanted in the skin, and without using chemicals.
- Cradles the tick’s body without compressing the abdomen.
- Minimises the transfer of tick-borne infections.
- Removes the tick quickly and painlessly.
- With a shaped handle and angled hook for ease of use.
- Can be used on people and animals.
- Can be disinfected or sterilised.
- Made from recyclable plastic which is resistant to ether and most solvents.
- Can be incinerated without producing pollutant chlorine fumes.
The O’Tom Tick Twister comes in a re-sealable zip lock bag. Each minigrip bag contains two Tick Twisters, one for adult ticks and one for tiny nymph ticks.
Usefull links how to safely remove ticks:
Myth busting for tick removal http://www.bada-uk.org/correct-tick-removal
Top ten tips to deter ticks http://www.bada-uk.org/top-tips