26cm spun iron pan with a detachable handle for convenient storage and carrying. Made in the UK, it has a hand made British oak handle which can be removed when required.
The pan has been pre-seasoned with easy clean flax oil finish that can be restored at home when needed.
- Dimensions: 20cm rim diameter, 5cm pan height
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Made in the UK
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Durable 99.1% pure iron pan with sturdy riveted handle
- Suitable for high temperature frying & browning
- Use on camping stoves and open fires
- Removable handle
- Can also be used on range stoves, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs (heat slowly to keep flat)
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the griddle and baking plate
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time
- Iron griddle and baking plates are tough and can be used at very high temperatures
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.