Get Set Go! Sustainability is a step-by-step guide to creating a sustainable early years setting. This guide is written out in a magazine format, with a different project for you to tackle on each page to help deliver and exceed sustainability targets.
This book will help you to:
- Put in place the steps to making your setting more sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Create a plan to achieve your sustainability goals
- Work with young children, parents and the setting's community to implement small changes
- Make the most of the financial support available from both national and local organisations
- Become an Eco-School and gain other sustainability awards
- Engage young children in sustainability projects that promote their knowledge and understanding of the world around them; from saving water to raising chickens
This title is an ideal guide for any early years practitioner, manager, parent or governor looking to make their setting more sustainable. This book is full of examples of successful sustainability projects, and those working in primary schools will find that many of the ideas in this book can be used for schools as well.