A small camo shelter, made from a tough, yet soft feel, non-rustle, 100% waterproof material that is also fire retardant. Complete with a bag to store the shelter in.
Designed by Muddy Faces and made in the UK.
Please note that this shelter does not come with ropes and fixings.
Unique features include:
- Made from fire retardant fabric that is also 100% waterproof
- Strong fixings around the outside
- Reinforced edging
- A webbing strap which creates a reinforced band across the middle to give strength to the central spine
- A strong and versatile shelter
Made in the UK
Dimensions: 1.5m x 3m
- Strong support tabs and military grade D loops
- Double folded on the seams to prevent water penetration
- 25mm webbing strengthening band across the centre
- Reinforced edging – all seams have been overlocked and double stitched
- Made from woven nylon with a double PU coating that is flame retardant and waterproof
- 100% Waterproof. Hydrostatic head = 100cms (Hydrostatic head is a fabric’s resistance to water pressure equivalent to a column height of water)