L3 Certificate in Forest School Leadership
Monday 25 March£800
This 7 day course is for those who wish to lead Forest School programmes.
This is a Level 3 OCN (QCF) course accredited by Agored Cymru.
This course is assessed through portfolio, practical skill assessment days, work-based assessments and peer assessment. This course normally takes 9 – 12 months to complete. This course supports you to set up and deliver a Forest School programme so you will need to identify a site to work from before enrolling on this course.
This course is 14 credits and covers these units
- Supporting Learning, Play and Development in the Outdoors
- Observation and Evaluation of Outdoor Learning
- Sustainable Use of Natural Resources
- Teach Outdoor Practical Skills
- Forest School Leader
- Entry requirements:
- 21 or over
- Level 2 Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working with the client group
- A potential site to deliver Forest School programmes.
Dates: 25th, 26th, 27th, March, 1st, 2nd April Skill Assessment days 13th and 14th May 2019