A large, conical group black shelter. Made from a tough, 100% waterproof material that is also fire retardant. Complete with a bag to store the shelter in.
Designed by Muddy Faces and made in the UK.
This shelter has a very large sail area and it is recommended:
- Not to be used in gusty and strong wind conditions. Shelters 4m+ create large sail areas and care must be taken when using and handling these shelters in any wind conditions.
- The shelter is not designed to be a semi permanent shelter or to left up unattended. Leaving a shelter up unattended, even in calm conditions, means that unseen damage can occur and over time this significantly reduces the longevity of the shelter. It could lead to your shelter failing.
- Take your shelter down when not in use.
Please note that this shelter does not come with ropes, fixings or poles.
Unique features include:
- Made from PU coated flame retardant nylon fabric that is also 100% waterproof
- 16 strong fixings around the outside
- Reinforced edging
- A webbing strap creates a reinforced band across the full diameter, giving strength to the central lifting loop. This strap also allows the shelter to be set up into a taco shell shape with a central ridge; this is particularly useful if you are struggling to find an appropriate single high point to tie the centre up to. You can also connect a couple of the fixings on the circumference together to create a more conical shelter shape
- A strong and versatile shelter
Made in the UK
- Dimensions- 6.0m diameter
- Colour – Black
- Weight – 4.22kg
- 16 military grade D loops attached to reinforced triangular gussets by 25mm webbing, equally spaced around the circumference
- Double folded on the seams to prevent water penetration
- 25mm webbing strengthening band across the full diameter through the centre with fixing loops on circumference
- Central webbing lifting loop
- Reinforced edging – all seams have been overlocked and double stitched
- Made from PU coated flame retardant nylon
- 100% waterproof. Hydrostatic head = 1000mm. (Hydrostatic head is a fabric’s resistance to water pressure equivalent to a column height of water)