Ideal for using to roast chestnuts on an open fire. Made in the UK from pure spun iron.
- Dimensions: 25.5cm diameter
- Weight: 1.14kg
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Durable 99.1% pure spun iron pan with sturdy riveted handle
- Suitable for high temperature frying & browning
- Perfect for range stoves, open fires, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs (heat up slowly to keep flat).
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time
- Iron pans are tough and can be used at very high temperatures
- This iron pan is suitable for all types of hobs, grills and ovens
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable